I have released an update to BlueBug today that addresses the following issues that were brought up in comments:
- v1.1 - 9/9/2008 - RELEASED
- Added a line to the config.php to limit registered users to posting. Add $config[registered] = 1; in your config.php file to only allowed registered users (if upgrading).
- Added a last insert id function to the Database class.
- Administrators now get emails when new tickets have been added.
- Assign to list for tickets now properly displays all users.
- When a user is assigned to a ticket, they are notified by email.
- Priority # changed to text for easier reading.
- Users are now emailed when their ticket is closed, if they are registered.
- There is now a user administration area in the admin panel.