- threatwar agent
- the open source agent for threatwar
- a garden tracking tool and plant journal.
- a simple ‘what is my ip’ service with a few extra endpoints
- redis rate limiter
- distributed rate limiter written in go + redis
- proxmox enhanced api
- provides an extra api for working with proxmox and discovering VM IPs
- quay robot manager
- utility to manage robot accounts on Quay.io docker registry
- yaml -> cloudflare dns… because terraform was annoying for this
- github fork auditor
- given an org and a oauth token, this will print a table showing the repository name, URL, # of forks, and users who have forked the repository.
- influx alert
- a tool to alert on data fed into influxdb and alert through hipchat + slack
- docker conductor
- A tool written to orchestrate docker containers using a simple yml file.
- Servly was an SaaS monitoring solution that was written in JRuby. I open sourced the code behind it since I am not longer maintaining it.
Ignore this: 184.108.40.206 | 220.127.116.11